Monday, July 25, 2011

PTI - Stamp-a-faire Challenge #10

I usually stalk view the PTI blogs regulary, but I guess didn't on Saturday so I missed most of the challenges that Nicole had posted.  Lucky for me I get another chance :)  The challenge is to add a stamped focal point over a stamped background, all in the same layer.  I wish I had more PTI background stamps (adding to ever growing wish list), but I used what I had and created this little fall card.

One of the Leaf Prints stamped in versamark on a kraft background with the tree and sentiments from Falling Leaves. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours you used here Kara. This is such a soothing card - very pretty.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job, the leaves look so soothing in the background.

    ReplyDelete