Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May PTI Blog Hop


It's been a long time since I've posted anything.  Having a little one and moving because of a layoff and rehiring has taken away some of my card making time.  I always plan on playing along with the PTI blog hops and make it Monday, but it never seems to actually happen.  But, I have lots of cards planned in my head.  On to the hop. 

The hop is suppose to be focusing on May flowers.  I really was planning on using lots of flowers, but surprisingly, my design in my head didn't actually make it to the card :)  I'd been trying some rolled flowers using my new Paper Petal Roller by Imaginisce, and happened to set one down on a negative die cut of New Leaf, and loved it.  The sentiment is from Tag-its 3.


Here's the die I'd cut from the gray paper.  I decided that I need more Beautiful Blooms dies besides just number 3.  It just wasn't working last night.  I used Edgers #1 and it turned out great.  Can I tell you how much I love the PTI dies? 

Happy Hopping!!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like a lot that second card, the leaves are so pretty this way!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I like your rolled flower very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both so pretty. I need to get this die. Are PTI dies not the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rolled flower is beautiful. I've not tried one of those yet but with all the entries in this blog hop showing them, I may give it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rolled flower is very cool! I'm going to have to try out that technique...I'm obviously missing out on some cool paper craftiness! :) Nice cards! And I had to laugh at your blog title - I only get to paper craft when all my kids are in bed, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely cards!!! I absolutely love the rolled flower and the sentiment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete