Sunday, October 3, 2010

American Crafts and WCMD

Can you tell I had fun actually making cards this weekend?  It was very fulfilling to actually try some of the challenges that were out there in association with World Card Making Day.  Psst - don't tell anyone but I actually made these today, Sunday.  I decided to have World Card Making Weekend.

Anyway, American Crafts also had a challenge.  I use to live less than a mile from their warehouse.  I'm so sad I'm gone.  I would buy my own Christmas present of stacks of paper and spools of ribbon at their warehouse sale in December.  And yes, I'm planning to drive 2 1/2 hours with 3 kids to go this year.  Here's the two cards I made with all AC products, except the ink.  I haven't bought any of their ink yet, since I live in the middle of crafting nowhere now.  But, come December...


Supplies - 
Card stock, patterned paper, stamps - American Crafts
ink - Versafine

1 comment: