Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop

Blog-hop-logo

Well, I think I'm squeaking this in just under the wire.  Here's what Nicole gave us to get our creative juices flowing.
June-Blog-Hop

I had a vision of the card I was going to make, and was actually able to come close to that, thanks to the delivery of my newest PTI die - Cover Plate Chevron.  Super fun to use!!!  My card came together rather quickly, once my 6 month old decided to take a longer than 10 minute nap -it was like a whopping 30 minute one.  Hopefully she'll sleep tonight!!  Well, if not, I'll be blog hopping in the wee hours of the night.




4 comments:

  1. Ooh gotta love those chevrons! Especially in Black and White :) thank you for your kind comment on my blog! Hope you find a spare minute or two to make some more chevron goodies! I have a 13 month old who was never a great mapper, so I know those mad crafty moments well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple, bold and stunning! Love this card...the touch of gold, colors and use of the cover plate are just right. I must have that cover plate...thanks for more inspiration on how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and beautiful. The pops of gold are so fun. Having a not-so-good sleeper of my own, I'm sincerely hoping she slept great for you last night.

    ReplyDelete