Monday, July 1, 2013

Matching Skirts

I have a problem.  A problem that I don't really want to seek help for, but probably should.  And, I know I'm not the only one with this problem.  I think it's in my genes.  I'm a hoarder - a fabric hoarder.  Ok, and I paper and washi tape hoarder too, but that's not the point of this post :)  
So, after Erika was born, I purchased quite a few cute fabrics to make skirts.  And, I still have quite a few yards sitting around waiting to be made into skirts, but for the last two Saturdays I've made skirts.  And no, that's not at the last minute.  Sunday morning, when I'm usually trying to make a hair bow is last minute.  
Emma also got a new skirt too.  I know, I was on a roll.  
So, here's the new skirts.


These are their matching skirts.  Aren't they cute?

And here's the coordinating ones.  
 And just a few of Erika because she's so darn cute!



 I know this one is blurry, but it so seems like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment