Sunday, August 25, 2013

PTI Bloghop

Blog-hop-logo 

Happy August to you.  Man, these months sure are flying by.  I have a few cards for this month's blog hop.  I really need to stop procrastinating this.  Luckily, I pinned all the fun sketches and color combos, so I can come back and play later.   Although we all know that I'll just get sucked into the black hole that is pinterest and waste my crafting time admiring the yummy cards and food that are there.  But, I digress.  Here's the fun inspiration that Nicole gave us.

    



 So I used BB Super Stripes for the stripes and FF #1 for the sentiment.  I switched it up a little, after stamping the sentiment in the "correct" spot on the back  - which was my first, not as even attempt.  Not my favorite card ever, but since it was 1 am, not to bad.  And, all PTI inks - a first for me :)


PTI-fast-food-5


 Yeah for some "fast" cards.   I'd already chosen out the washi tape, so this went together super quick.  An assortment of Target, Walmart, MME, and Pebbles washi tape.  Not quite the right colors, but you get the point.  Guess I'll need to hoard  buy a few more colors.  "Hello, my name is Kara and I have a washi tape problem."  The ink is smoky shadows (because the soft stone didn't show up) and the sentiment is from FF #5 - my most used of the FF collection.
My attempt at some clever photography.  Yeah, I wonder why my email's not full of design team invites.  Well, here's a picture of my amazing photo shoot.


Realized there's some nice light in there late at night.  Thanks for looking and keep on hoppin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment