Friday, August 23, 2013

Stamp-a-faire pre-game

Edited - Well, I didn't get to play along at all, but still had a fun weekend checking out all the fun videos and posts - not to mention everyone elses amazing inspiration!!  PTI addicts are one inspiring group :)  Now, what to use my gift card for....
 SAF-2013-Logo
Looking forward to a fun day of stamping tomorrow.  I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do, but my daughter and hubby are away at a Father-Daughter camp-out tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to get a little fun done.


I didn't order a SAF apron, but I do have a lovely Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz apron from the mid 90's.  And, I guess since Karl's nickname was, "The Mailman" that will be good for a stamping party :)  My amazing yard sale-ing grandma found this for me years ago.  I actually really love it as an apron because it's vinyl and water proof.

I noticed that others are sharing the fun foods they'll be trying.  Since my DH is gone, it will PB and J  for the boys (7 and 3) around here.  Can't let cooking get in the way of stamping :)  

6 comments:

  1. i like the way you think...i was just thinking what i can cook tomorrow that will be quick & easy so as to not take up too much stamping time :) hope you have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious. I love that you called it the pre-game. Have fun tomorrow, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun! Have fun stamping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your apron and pb and j rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Congratulations on winning the SAF Friday Meet & Greet, Kara!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, just noticed you won the meet and greet. Had to chuckle when I read your apron story. Just like you. No cooking for me either. 2 days of whatever was packaged! Congrats, my friend!

    ReplyDelete