Sunday, October 3, 2010

Card Creations 8 Inspiration

Besty Veldman's blog is one of those I check almost every day.  Not only is she one of the Go To Gals for Paper Crafts, she's a Papertrey designer.  While she's a little more shabby chic than I am, I love her stuff and am learning to embrace my inner layering and distressing self.

She's having a challenge on her blog to create a holiday card inspired from Card Creations 8.  I chose Natalie Dever's card on pg 9 for my inspiration. 


Supplies - Give Thanks
card - Recollections (Michaels)
card stock -  Bazzill
pat. paper - Provo Craft
stamp - Studio G
twine - Pebbles
scallop die - PTI
punches - Fiskars and Marvy
ink - Versafine
crayons - Crayola

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kara! Your card is wonderful...what a great take on the original! Thanks so much for playing along!

    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
    Betsy Veldman

    ReplyDelete