Sunday, October 3, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge

Wow - I've never participated in a world challenge before.  It's like I'm finally fulfilling my goal to be in the Olympics.  Ok, not quite, but it is my first Moxie Fab challenge.
The challenge was to, "Create a project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates offset scallops in an innovative way."  I'm not so sure about the innovative way, but here's my card.
Sorry about the shadows.  Guess I should start my challenge projects sooner. You still have time to enter.  Go to http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2010/09/moxie-fab-world-challenge-offset.html for the details.  The more the merrier.
Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies - Happy Fall
card - Recollections (Michaels)
card stock - Bazzill
stamps - PTI
pat. paper - Provo Craft
medium scallop die - PTI
punches - Fiskars and Marvy

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kara! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice fall card! I love the pattern paper you used and the color are perfect! I just became your 1st follower and I would it if you could stop by my blog and visit me! I hope you have a great day!!!

    Hugs,
    Carol L.
    carolssweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete