Monday, July 1, 2013

Last day of school

Well, it was almost a month ago that the kids had their last day of school.  But, since I finally remembered to bring my phone cord down to the computer, I've downloaded my pictures.  Yes, I realize that I could have just walked upstairs to get the said cord in 35 seconds, which according to Jack and Hubert isn't a very long time.  Anyway, here's some pictures of the last day. 



Here are their crazy faces pictures.  FYI - Alex dressed him self this morning.  I don't actually believe that camo goes with everything :)

  

I told Emma and Andrew to squat down to be the same height as Alex, but he squatted down too, so we were just left with this picture.

 I guess them sort of squatting isn't much better.  I like how their fingers look like they are both in great pain.
  

We're going in backwards order here.  Because I'm too lazy to switch them around.  And, because chances are that something will happen to them if I do.  Here's Emma and Andrew together doing their crazy picture, before Alex had made it outside.


But, by going backwards, we've saved the best for last.  Two sweet pictures of my 1st and 4th graders.  Wow, I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  They've both grown and learned so much over this last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment